网页浏览总次数

2010年11月16日星期二

some ting

  I haven't been here for many days because of my final exams and complex reports.Luckily , they are all finished now.haha.......You know ,in China, we are not allowed to search twitter and YouTube.But i still have my way to come here.It's so cold these days.I heard of some places of northern of China had a heavy snow some day ago. It's so horrible to come across a heavy snow in the beginning of November .And i almost get a cold.Except the time we have classes,I hardly go out .I lie on the bed ,reading my books,searching the Internet,etc.
  When i look through some blogs article,I'm very excited . You know why?Because they are all in English .We have English classes in our school from three grade . Even though I am not very fluent in English, but I love English a lot.When I was a sophomore,I had a long desire to go to US for the further study. I like American movies,English songs. And my favorite male singer is Justin Bieber,who is only 16 now.I know he has a large number fans all over the world.He is handsome,haha.........
 

没有评论:

发表评论